Sunday, May 16, 2010

Summer 2010 Travel Plans

The word summer for me has always been synonymous with travel. The summer of 2010 is shaping up to be no different.

As of today, the travel agenda is:

  • June 24-26: Washington, D.C.
  • June 26-July 5: Seattle, WA (Yes--I arrive in Seattle the same day I leave Washington, D.C.)
  • July 10 & 11: Cedar Point
  • End of July-ish: a trip to good ole' Crystal Falls, MI

According to Google Maps, if I were to drive to all of the places listed above, it would take 4 days & 20 hours, racking up 6,986 miles. Good thing I'm not *that* crazy...or am I...


View Summer 2010 Travel in a larger map

2 comments:

  1. It seems like a lot but the flight for DC will be short and Seattle will be a lot of fun!! You will need to get some laundry service on that trip though lol! I'm excited to see you and Natalie this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah...I'll just pack enough clothes to outfit a small army.

    ReplyDelete