Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First day of classes

Today was my first day of classes. We started at 9am with a placement test. We also had an oral interview. It was fairly low key, but eye opening. The written test went alright, though it did get a little messy near the end. The oral interview also went well. The women who interviewed me was very nice and just asked me general questions about my life as a student in the United States.

I was also able to meet students from all corners of the world, from various cultural upbringings. It's amazing how so many students come together from all corners of the world...but still speak English. I just have to keep in mind that I'm here to learn French!

Tomorrow, it's off to class at 1:30.

1 comment:

  1. Night falls over Machu Picchu to the sound of Abba's 'Dancing Queen'. Flights to Sydney

    ReplyDelete