Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rain, rain, rain

Rain can certainly ruin a good weekend, can't it? The school had an excursion planned to Mont Blanc and Chamonix, which I really wanted to attend. It ended up being canceled because of the weather. My host family is talking about taking me there on a nicer day, so it might work out.

I have signed up to do a day trip to Geneva on June 13. Long story short: it better not rain. This trip is scheduled to make a visit to the United Nations building, which evidently only allows admittance for pre-arranged groups and not individuals. If the trip were to be canceled, that means no United Nations visit for me.

No worries, it's supposed to be nice for the majority of next week.

As I say in Michigan, days like today are just one day closer to winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment